Ever changing regulations and the growing demands of Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process. We can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made. To help you manage this complex area, we provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- assistance with VAT registration;
- advice on VAT planning and administration;
- use of the most appropriate scheme;
- VAT control and reconciliation;
- help with completing VAT returns;
- planning to minimise future problems with HMRC; and
- negotiating with KRA in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if necessary.
Being the subject of a tax investigation by Tax Regulator can be a stressful and worrying experience. With the onset of personal and corporate self-assessment, Tax Regulator’s staff can now review cases on a 'sample basis'; consequently, tax investigations have become more frequent. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with Tax Regulator’s investigations, whether they are enquiries into an individual’s Tax Return under the Self Assessment regime, more detailed enquiries or employer-related investigations into PAYE. If you are about to be the subject of an investigation, we can provide expert help and support.